District Mission, Vision, Values
The mission of the School District of Mystery Lake will empower each student's learning portential and develop socially responsible life long learners with a strong sense of self-worth by providing a diversity of educational experiences.
Success for All
Respect, Integirty, Empathy, Responsibility and Humility
- Individuals have the right to access quality education in an equitable manner that maximizes individual potential.
- Learning is a wholistic lifelong pursuit that enhances the mind, body and spirit of the individual.
- In supporting a learning community to create and enhance respectful, safe and inclusive schools founded on Cultural Proficiency.
- Learning experiences must nourish a sense of wonder, curiosity and imagination in students.
- Public education serves the common good.
- In the importance of communication and engagement with all educational partners and the community at large.
- Practices must be linked to research and evidence.